Cambium Networks C050910C831A ePMP 5GHz Force 300-13L SM (ROW) (ANZ cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology and the field proven, scalable performance of ePMP, the Force 300-13L delivers up to 400 Mbps of capacity.
The Force 300-13L is a powerful, yet affordable subscriber module compatible with the ePMP3000 Access Point, while also interoperating with the ePMP2000 to enable seamless migration to 802.11ac Wave 2 technology.
* Cambium Networks' ePMP[tm] Force 300-13L is an affordable subscriber module well-suited for markets
where price is key and networks where ranges are shorter.
* The ePMP 300-13L is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 400 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
* Configurable Modes of operation ensure high performance and low round-trip latency in both
symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic.
* QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
* The ePMP Force 300-13L is available in 5 GHz only, supports a peak throughput of 400Mbps and does not support a dedicated spectrum analyzer.
* Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
* The ePMP Force 300-13L is compatible with ePMP 1000, ePMP 2000 and ePMP 3000 Access Points.
* The ePMP Force 300-13L is available in EMEA, CALA and APAC regions where type approved. NOT available in FCC regions.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.