Cambium Networks MXTX2012GxPA10 Intelligent Ethernet PoE Switch, Cambium Sync, 8 x 1gbps, and 4 SFP+, Removeable Power Supply (not included) Rack ears not included
Cambium cnMatrix TX2012R-P is an Intelligent Ethernet PoE Switch with Cambium Sync, 8x 1gbps Ethernet Ports which support multiple PoE modes, and 4x SFP+ Ports. Power supply sold separately, supports Common Removeable Power Supplies (CRPS).
Cambium cnMatrix Tower Switches provide Wireless ISP operators a non-blocking, fully managed, enterprise grade L2/L3 switch portfolio, flexible and intelligent PoE and Cambium synchronization in a single box solution that is easy to install and manage while improving network performance.
Fully integrated switching solution purpose-built for WISPs that simplifies deployment operations while improving network performance. Integrated with the complete Cambium portfolio of connectivity solutions, managed via the cnMaestro cloud-based management system. Designed based on the specific needs of Wireless ISPs.
- Redundant Input Sync sources
- Internal GPS module (with external antenna)
- cnPulse port
- Full per-port control with stats available
Comprehensive/Intelligent PoE solution
- 802.3af/at/bt, up to 90W
- 24V Passive PoE, up to 15W
- 54V Passive PoE, up to 90W
- Comprehensive/Intelligent PoE solution, 802.3af/at/bt – up to 90W, 24V Passive PoE – up to 15W, 54V Passive PoE – up to 90W
- Supports CRPS AC/DC Removable power supplies (sold separately)
- Non-Blocking, Fully Managed, Enterprise Grade, L2/L3 switch
- Cambium (GPS) Sync – Redundant dual sources
- Easy and simple, free cloud (or on premise) management with cnMaestro™ or XMS
- Zero-touch deployment of switches makes installation easy
- Policy Based Automation eliminates manual and time consuming configuration
- Enhanced Security with automated device profiling and segmentation
- Unified Wired-Wireless access solution
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.