Netonix WS-6-MINI Mini Managed Passive POE Switch
The Netonix® WISP Switch™ model WS-6-MINI is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch, NO POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED
Netonix® WISP Switch™ WS-6-MINI Configurable voltage / current per port
(5) Software selectable 1G POE Ports 24V/48V
Port 1 will accept passive 48VH (48-56V) using all 4 pairs like a POE
injector used to power an airFIBRE 24 GHz.
DO NOT power the WS-6-MINI with a standard passive POE adapter
that only supplies 48V power on 2 pairs.
If powering the WS-6-MINI with a 48-56V barrel connector power supply
port 1 has no POE options, it is just a standard Ethernet port.
If powering the WS-6-MINI with a barrel connector power supply be
sure to connect the ground screw to Earth Ground for ESD protection.
48VH 1.5A passive POE port from another WISP Switch.
48-53V DC POE adapter up to 2A like the Ubiquiti POE-50-60W
48-53V DC barrel connector up to 2A
Netonix Software Features
• LAG – Port aggregation LACP/Static
• STP / RSTP / MSTP (MSTP available with firmware v2.0)
• Port mirroring and remote monitoring via Wireshark with CPSP
• VLAN dot1Q/QinQ/Port Trunking
• SNMP - complete statistical reporting
• SMTP alerts - configurable
• Bandwidth limiting per port
• Ping watchdog per port
• Scheduled port bouncing
• Cable Diagnostics • Loop Protection
• DHCP Snooping
• IGMP Snooping
• Flow Control - with back pressure
• Storm Control
• Multicast Filtering
• Port Isolation
• Auto TFTP Backup on Config Change
• UDP - Ubiquiti Discovery Protocol
• CDP - Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Security - access control list and login tarpit
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.