Tycon Power TP-SW5G-NC Tycon Power Universal Voltage POE 12-57VDC 2A
Universal Voltage 10/100/1000MB POE Switch. Switch accepts universal voltage (12-57VDC) via the wire terminal connector on the back of the Switch or via 48VDC POE into the 802.3af/at compliant uplink port (90W max). When powering the Switch via the uplink port the universal voltage input is disabled. All the Switches have DIN Rail mounts included for convenient DIN rail mounting.
- High Power 10/100 and 1000Mb (¡§G¡¨) POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- High Temperature Operation
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power multiple devices from 1 data cable
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.