Tycon Power TP-POE-HP-56G 56V 100W High Power Gigabit Passive PoE
56V 100W 4 Pair High Power Gigabit Passive PoE Inserter, Surge Protected, US Power Cord.
The TP-POE-HP-56G High Power Over Ethernet Power Sources offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and 4 pair power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on all 8 Ethernet pins. The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The TP-POE-HP-56G are auto-ranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply 5% regulated 56V DC voltage at 100W on the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
Dimensions: 116 x 150 x 41mm (4.6x5.9x1.6 in)Weight: 454g (16oz)
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Auto-ranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation 60°C
- Compact size Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- CE/FCC Approved
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.