24V 36W Gigabit High Power Passive PoE Power Inserter, Surge Protected, US Power Cord.
The TP-POE-HP-24G High PoE Power Source offered by Tycon Power Systems is a quality power injector providing years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions.
It accepts Gigabit data-in on a shielded RJ45 Jack and provides Gigabit data-out and power on a shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The TP-POE-HP are auto-ranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply 5% regulated 24V DC voltage at 36W on the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 38mm (4.9 x 3 x 1.5in)Weight: 300g (10.6oz)
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Auto-ranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Built in surge protection
- High Temperature Operation to 60°C
- Compact size Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- CE/FCC/UL/CB Approved
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.