MikroTik RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LoRa9 2.4GHz wAP w/ 902-928MHz LoRaWAN Kit
An out-of-the-box solution to use LoRaWAN gateway. This kit contains a pre-installed UDP packet forwarder to any public or private LoRa servers and an outdoor weatherproof wireless access point with 2.4 GHz WLAN interface and Ethernet port that could be used as a back end.
This particular wAP form-factor has been tested in many other MikroTik products – it can deliver excellent and stable performance in almost any weather conditions.
You can use the optional internal 2 dBi antenna or attach an external antenna. For extra network coverage we suggest adding MikroTik LoRa Antenna kit.
Functional and non-intrusive design, astonishing durability and great value – that is the wAP LoRa8 kit, the long-awaited LoRa solution for LoRa enthusiasts of any level.
• Product Code: RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LR9
• CPU: QCA9531 650 MHz
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1
• Wireless: Built-in 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n, dual-chain
• Antenna gain 2 dBi
• PoE in Yes
• Supported input voltage 9 V - 30 V (Passive PoE)
• Dimensions 185 x 85 x 30 mm
• Operating ambient
• Temperature -40°C .. +60°C
• Operating system RouterOS, License level 4
• Max power consumption 7 W
• Interface: Mini-PCIe
• Supported class: A and C
• Frequency: 902-928 MHz (AU915-928, US902-928, AS923, KR920-923)
• RF Output power: 902-928 MHz 23 dBm
• Receive max sensitivity: -137 dB @ SF12
• Range: Up to 15 km in rural environment and up to 2 km in urban environment when using MikroTik LoRa 6.5 dBi antenna kit
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.