Siklu MH-T201-CNN-PoE-MWB MultiHaul™ cTU, 90°, base rate 100Mbps upgradable to 1000Mbps, 1 RJ-45, MK & PoE injector included, IP-65, White
Siklu MH-T201-CNN-PoE-MWB is a Multihaul Compact Terminal Unit, the customer premise side of the system has been reduced over 85% in total volume when compared to the standard TU with no loss in performance, features, range or throughput. a size only 6.5" x 3.1" x 1" and a selection of colours will blend the cTU into existing surroundings, making it even easier to deploy.
• Smart City
• Business Services
• Security/ SafeCity Networks
• Gigabit to the Home
• Wi-Fi Backhaul
• Topologies: Point-to-multipoint, Point-to-point
• Built-in America: Horizontal scanning: 90deg; Vertical beam-width: 20deg;
• Frequency and Duplexing: 57-64GHz TDD
• Channels and Wdith: 2 non-overlapping channels, 2160MHz wide
• Modulation and Coding: 9 level of adaptive coding and modulation
• Line Rate (PHY): Line rate up to 2300(Mbps)
• Aggregate Throughput: Max Capacity 1000(mbps), license dependent
• System Gain (link budget): 128.5dB (including antenna gain)
• Typical Reach: 900 - 1300ft (280-400m)
• Interfaces: up to 1x RJ-45 100/1000Base-T
• Ethernet Features: IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging, VLAN and VLAN stacking, Jumbo Frames, LLDP
• Security: AES 128-bits
• Management and Provisioning: TU auto-provisioning from BU, no IP address required on TU; In-band, Out-of-band management Web GUI (one-click configuration of local and remote units) & Embedded CLI SNMPv2/3, TACACS+, Radius
Radio; US FCC 47 CFP Part 15.255; EN 302 567; Japan Radio Equipment Certification Ordinance 2-1-19-4-2.
EMC: FCC 47CFR.part 15, EN 301 489
Safety: UL 60950
• Power Supply: PoE, 10W (IEEE802.3af)
• Environmental: Operating Temperature: -212deg;F - 131deg;F (-30deg;C - 55deg;C);
Ingress Protection Rating: IP65
• Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.1 x 1in / 165 x 80 x 25mm
• Weight: 1/2lb. (250gm), including the Anymount mounting kit.
(1) cTU Radio
(1) Mounting Kits
(1) PoE Injector
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.