Ubiquiti LOCOM5 5GHz NanoStation Loco MIMO, AirMax AU
The original Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCOM2 set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The Ubiquiti NanoStation M and Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Ubiquiti 150+ Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 5km range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new Ubiquiti NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
The LOCOM5 antenna array designs featuring 13dBi at 5GHz. Both with optimised cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor. Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCOM5 Features Include:
- Dimensions161 x 31 x 80 mm
- Weight180 g (6.35 oz)
- Power Supply (PoE)24V, 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption 5.5W5.5W
- Power MethodPassive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating FrequencyWorldwide: 5170-5875 MHz
- Gain13 dBi
- Networking Interface(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor SpecsAtheros MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- Memory64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Frequency5 GHz
- Cross-pol Isolation20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR1.4:1
- Beamwidth45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)
- PolarisationDual Linear
- EnclosureOutdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- MountingPole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature-30 to 75° C
- Operating Humidity5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Wireless ApprovalsFCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS ComplianceYes
- Shock & VibrationETSI300-019-1.4
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.