The KP Performance KP-5OMNI-EPMP3K-KIT is a 4-port, omni antenna that operates in the 5150-5950 MHz frequency band and is fully compatible with Cambium Networks’ ePMPTM 3000 Access Point hardware and software. The small 27" omni limits the tower footprint and provides 360° coverage with 13 dBi antenna gain, making it cost-effective solution in new markets or in small-cell applications that provide 360 degrees of service, about 2 to 5 five miles from the access point.
Double throughput, meet increased traffic demand, and achieve consistent coverage with no null zones using the Cambium Networks’ ePMPTM 3000 Access Point and KP Performance KP-5OMNI-EPMP3K-KIT omni antenna. This omni antenna kit is equipped with a versatile pipe-to-pipe style mount and Integrated mounting bracket, cables and aluminum cover to simplify mounting of the ePMP 3000. Included in the kit are KP's 2 x Reverse Polarity SMA to N-Male LMR 195 Cable 8 inch with rubber boots (2 Pack).
- Optimized for 4x4 MU-MIMO’s full capabilities with Cambium Networks’ ePMP 3000
- Integrated mounting bracket, cables and aluminum cover to simplify mounting of the ePMP 3000.
- Aluminum cover protects the cables and connectors from wildlife and harsh environments
- 27” Omni antenna limits tower footprint and provides 360° coverage
- Covers the 5.15 GHz to 5.95 GHz operating frequency with 13dBi gain
- Includes 4 x Reverse Polarity SMA to N-Male LMR 195 6 Inch Cables with protective rubber boots
- UV-resistant ABS radome and powder-coated hardware
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.