Cambium Networks CV-HC2RPANA-RW cnVision FLEXr Connectorized IP67
CV-HC2RPANA-RW cnVision Hub FLEXr Connectorized IP67 . A hub that is compatible with many different kinds of antennas. 22.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 cm
cnVision™ is a Cambium Networks' new line of wireless backhaul products that are custom designed to serve the video surveillance market. The line of products was created with the intention to be cost-effective and predictable in performance with the right blend of features that integrate smoothly into the CCTV space
Losing a critical frame in your video transmission is unacceptable. With a deterministic protocol, high resiliency to interference and a built in packet re-transmission mechanism, cnVision ensures those critical video frames arrive when they need to. Adapting to changing enviornments, cnVision can shift gears just like the transmission system in a car to ensure reliable delivery of critical video.
ONVIF and Stream Detection Support
With a built in ONVIF client, cnVision client products can detect and display camera hardware models and system information. Stream detection capability allows viewing of the camera feed from within cnVision clients.
- Automatic Packet Retry: Lost frames due to interference are retransmitted to minimize frame loss
- cnVision Companion: Standalone tool that allows for device discovery, network planning, and software update support.
- VMS Integration: Seamless integration with common Video Management Systems (VMS), such as Milestone™, Genetec™ and others
- ONVIF: Camera detection via ONVIF discovery
- Stream Display: Camera feed display in Hub/Client UI
Designed to be used with RF Element Antennas
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.