Cambium Networks C050940C821A ePMP 5 GHz Force 400C (ROW) (ANZ cord)
Cambium Networks introduces the ePMP Force 400C connectorized point-to-point solution, delivering up to 1 Gbps throughput at a breakthrough price point, based on the latest 802.11ax standards and Cambium’s proprietary ePTP protocol. The Cambium Force 400C is the ideal solution for service providers looking to deliver high-capacity access services to enterprise and residential customers. It also serves as a low-cost backhaul for MicroPOPs and outdoor Wi-Fi access points that require a lot of capacity at moderate range without the overhead of licensed microwave. With an integrated SFP port and optional GPON ONU module, the Force 400C makes a great fiber extension to reach places where fiber cannot. The Force 400C also includes two RP-SMA RF interfaces for use with larger parabolic dishes or horn antennas.
Leveraging the latest technology from the 802.11ax standard and Cambium Networks proprietary ePTP mode, the Cambium Force 400C delivers high spectral efficiency with features such as 1024 QAM, 80 MHz channels, a highly efficient frame structure and the proven ePTP air interface. The Force 400C delivers Gbps performance with less than 5 ms latency.
The Cambium Force 400C has enterprise-grade security with 128-bit AES over-the-air encryption (256-bit AES where export rules allow), secure management interfaces with roles-based authentication and standards-based device authentication including RADIUS support. The Cambium Force 425 is built for the real world with IP67 ruggedization, simplified mounting scheme and Cambium Networks’ 3-year hardware warranty.
Plan and manage your Force 400C deployments with Cambium Networks LINKPlanner and cnMaestro.
• Channel Width MHz: 20 | 40 | 80
• Proprietary Physical Layer: 802.11ax, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
• Channel Spacing: Configurable in 5 MHz increments
• Frequency Range: Wide Band Operation 4910 - 6135 MHz (Note: Country dependent based on local regulations. Support of 5870 to 6135 coming in a future software upgrade.)
• MAC Layer: (Media Access Control) Cambium Proprietary
• Ethernet Interface: 100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts; 10 Gigabit SFP cage for optional SFP modules
• Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Management Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
• Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks cnMaestro
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• Connectors: 1 x RJ-45, 1 x SFP, 2 x RP-SMA
• Surge Suppression (Optional 56 V Surge Suppressor Available: C000000L033A): 1 Joule Integrated
• Environmental: IP67
• Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• Wind Survival: 180 km/h (112 mph)
• Pole Diameter Range Center: 3.1 to 7.6 cm (1.25 to 3.0 in)
• Power Consumption: 28 W
• Input Voltage:
• 802.3at or Passive PoE
• 44-59 V
The Cambium ePMP™ 5 GHz Force 425 delivers up to 1 Gbps throughput at a breakthrough price point based on the latest 802.11ax standards. The Force 425 pushes the capacity farther than ever with an integrated 25 dBi dish (and even farther with the optional 28 dBi range extender). The optional range extender is ordered separately and can be assembled and attached in the field to add additional link budget and fade margin. This is for challenging links or to move to higher capacity where needed and higher modulations can be achieved. The Force 400 Series is the ideal solution for service providers looking to deliver high-capacity access services to enterprise and residential customers. It also serves as a low-cost backhaul for MicroPOP’s and outdoor Wi-Fi access points that require lots of capacity at moderate range without the overhead of licensed microwave.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.