Cambium Networks C050910A821A ePMP 3000L 5 GHz Access Point Radio (ROW) (ANZ cord)
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Our solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Share this product:
Cambium Networks C050910A821A ePMP 3000L 5 GHz Access Point Radio
Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000L is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms with an emphasis on high-performance in low-density point to multipoint sectors.
- MicroPOP Applications: ePMP 3000L is ideally suited for areas with low density or small numbers of subscribers. With support for narrow-band sectors and omnis, coverage can be added exactly where needed.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronisation and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler the ePMP 3000L supports high performance and low consistent latency to subscribers.
- 2X2 MIMO support with peak throughput of 600 Mbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 to 5950 MHz
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync and interference mitigation
- Connectorised for use with sector antenna. Also compatible with RF Elements Twistport(tm) Adaptor for ePMP
- Cloud or on-premises network management with cnMaestro
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.