Platinum Tools 644-48SU Unloaded Patch Panel 48 Port STP Box
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop and source the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner.
Share this product:
Unloaded Patch Panel, 48 Port, STP. Box.
Platinum Tools is known as a leader in providing products and solutions for the structured wiring networking world of data, voice and video. Our Unloaded Patch Panels make media integration easy, flexible and field-configurable.
- 48 blank cutouts compatible with Platinum Tools keystones and industry standard keystones
- For use with RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice, USB and other applications
- Ports are numbered for easy connection identification
- Write-on labels with protective covers
- Mounts into 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure
- Support and management bar is removable and includes cable zip ties to secure cables
- Field configurable, populate ports as needed
- Easy to mix and match keystones, replace a damaged port, add new runs
- Category upgrades are easy
- Maximize limited rack space
- Perfect for residential or small office applications
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.