Ubiquiti UDC-1 UniFi Direct Attach Copper Cable, 10 Gbps, 1 metre
Ubiquiti 1m UniFi Direct Attach Copper Cable. Each length includes 2 x fiber modules and a copper cable to connect devices within a rack.
This Ubiquiti Unifi UDC-1 is suitable for very short distances and offers a cost-effective way to connect UniFi switches within racks and across adjacent racks. This cable is compatible with all Ubiquiti UniFi Switches that include a 10-Gigabit SFP+ port.
Unifi UDC-1 Key Features:
- Operating distance: 1 metre.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet capable (10GbE/10GBASE-CU ).
- Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) copper cable.
- Active cable assembly with 10.5 Gbit/sec line speed.
- Supply Voltage 3.3V
- Power consumption (per end) max 0.57W.
- Wire AWG 24
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.