Tycon Power TP-DCDC-1248D 802.3af 9-36VDC IN 48VDC OUT, 24W DC-DC
9-36VDC IN, 48V 17W 802.3af PoE OUT, DC to DC Converter/PoE inserter. 10/100Mb.
802.3af Compatible. Will only power up when connected to an 802.3af device.
The TP-DCDC-1248D DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC 802.3af Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated 802.3af PoE injector to apply the regulated 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.They work by supplying power on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 17W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 18V, 24V or 48VDC
- IEEE 802.3af compliant model and non-compliant models
- Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated 10/100MB POE Inserter
- High Power up to 24W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size – Maximize Available Space
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.