Cambium Networks C050900L831A ePMP 2000: 5 GHz AP Lite with Intelligent Filtering and Sync (ROW)
Cambium Networks ePMP Product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 2000 is the next generation Access Point that brings Interference Tolerance to a whole new level with Cambium’s unique Hypure Technology which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beam-forming. The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronised Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and an optional Smart Beam-forming Antenna.
The Intelligent Filtering of the Access Point works for both receive and transmit. It protects any channel from noise from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
The Smart Beam-forming capability works to mitigate the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module and forms a narrow beam towards the desired Subscriber Module while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplink for on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different than the Subscriber Module. Detailed information on beam forming is on the Cambium web site.
- Supports GPS Synchronisation and SM Transmit power control to allow for Frequency Reuse
- Cambium MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation
- The Intelligent Filtering capability on the Receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the Transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.