Cambium Networks C000000L556B CMM5 Power and Sync Injector 56V
Cambium CMM5 Controller
The CMM5 (Cluster Management Module) is the latest generation of solutions for the distribution of TDD Sync signals and Power over Ethernet to access points in the Cambium Networks portfolio. The CMM5 is a modular design with individual 4-port power injectors and an optional controller used for remote management.
- Support for Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT)
- Modular and scalable from 4 ports to 32 ports
- Direct +/- 48VDC input (optional AC/DC power supplies are available from Cambium Networks)
- Uses Cambium Networks uGPS for synchronisation source
- Dual resilient power inputs
- Secure remote management when used with the optional CMM5 Controller Module (C000000L500A)
- Support for PMP 450m (cnMedusa)
- Future support for integration into cnMaestro for cloud or NOC-based management
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.