Cambium Networks C000000L500B CMM5 Controller
CMM5 Cluster Management Module
The CMM5 is the latest generation of solutions for the distribution of TDD Synchronisation signals and Power over Ethernet in the Cambium Networks portfolio. The CMM5 is a modular design with individual 4-port power injectors and an optional controller used for remote management.
Key capabilities include:
* Support for Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT)
* Modular and scalable from 4 ports to 32 ports
* Direct +/- 48VDC input (optional AC/DC power supplies are available from Cambium Networks)
* Uses Cambium Networks uGPS for synchronisation source
* Dual resilient power inputs
* Secure remote management when used with the optional CMM5 Controller Module
* Support for PMP 450m (cnMedusa[tm])
* Future support for integration into cnMaestro[tm] for cloud or NOC-based management
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.